Bowl-a-rama!

This weekend was both relaxing and fun!  I was supposed to leave for California today to support my unit during their training rotation, but I was delayed due to some.. technical difficulties with the travel office.  Jeremiah and I made the most of the weekend though.  Friday night we went out to Red Lobster with the gang and then went out to Emerald Queen to play roulette.  We won a lot!  And then lost it all again lol.  It was fun getting to play though.

Saturday was spent sleeping in and relaxing around the house.  Got a lot of laundry done and caught up on some projects around the house too.



Today we went bowling on Ft Lewis.  It was fun getting out our bowling balls and shaking the rust out of our bowling skills.  We played four games, and Jeremiah won three of them.  It was close though.  I hope we get to join a league in the spring, but I think Jeremiah's training schedule will probably get in the way.

No comments: