Bears Vs. Packers 2011 Playoffs

Well, today was the big play off game between the Packers and the Bears.  If you don't already know, Hubby and I have a strong rivalry when it comes to football.  It's the spice that make fall have that extra snap around the house :)

The Packers ended up winning 21-14.  The Bears went through three quarterbacks in the course of the game; third-string QB Hanie left me wondering why the heck we haven't been playing him all year!  He helped put the Bears on the Board and got us within seven points of the Packers. But it just wasn't enough to make up for the waste of the first three quarters...  but I still <3 my Bears.

There was a whole lot of trash talkin' at the Roadhouse; I was the only Bears fan there!  Oh well.  Hubby's team is going to the Superbowl in two weeks!  I will always be loyal to the Bears, so its cheering the Steelers on for me!!  :)


hehe Hubby looks kinda silly in this picture.. i think he was trying to watch the game and look at the camera at the same time..  :)

No comments: