Living Room Makeover - Part 2

So, prior to this post you got to see how the living room went from this:


To this:



Already much better, no?  I am loving the color!

Now the fun really begins!  A few weeks ago, there was a Groupon for CanvasOnDemand.com and I snatched it up!

1.  If you are not already a Groupon subscriber, I highly recommend it! I saved $126 on these!!  Whooohooo!

2.  Picking one wedding picture out of 768 to put on said canvas took way longer than I thought it would.

Here's what we got!


This is actually one of our engagement pictures taken by my big brother!  Pretty cute!


Okay, I know... ewww!  Such a mushy picture!  But, this is one of my favorites of our wedding day.  We were walking through the downtown area on the way to the ceremony.  Catchlight Photography is amazing and I highly recommend them to anyone seeking photography services in NorthWest Arkansas.

So these two amazing new canvas pieces will be going in the living room!  So excited about the house coming together.  The rest of the room isn't public ready yet, so you'll just have to wait and see how it turns out!

What deals have you gotten lately?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet page kinda cool, cant wait for the kegger... Love much Dom!