The Best Part of Waking Up... Stumbling Mumbling Monday

Oh my goodness folks.. I don't know about you, but Bacon is one of my favorite breakfast foods... So wouldn't it be amazing if you could wake up to fresh bacon every morning?  I present to you:  The Wake 'N Bacon Alarm Clock!



On Friday morning, Josh Grobin joked with Kelly Rippa about having a Bacon Alarm clock and she didn't believe him.  Well, I of course had to explore this!  Turns out that this was featured on that invention show Shark Tank last month.



As easy as setting your coffee maker, you just put a piece of bacon in the drawer the night before, and then in the morning you wake to the intoxicating smell of fresh bacon!



I haven't had any luck in finding where you can actually buy this device, and to be honest I don't know if I would actually buy one.. but i would much rather wake up to a yummy smell than the crazy sirens on Hubby's alarm clock!

No comments: