Living Room Makeover Part 1

One of the most exciting things about our new home is that we are allowed to paint!  As an added bonus, if we use neutral colors and do a good job, we don't even have to paint it back to boring white when we leave to our next duty station!

So as a wrap up to an absolutely crazy weekend at work, I somehow pulled out a second, third, and fourth wind of energy and went to work transforming our living room into a more cozy and relaxing space for us.


Before today, I was a room painting virgin.  But somehow, without the assistance of Hubby I managed to navigate my way through the painting section of the local Lowe's store, buy the supplies, prep the living room, and complete the project!

The color is called Cinnamon Sugar from Valspar, and I love it!  I'll add another picture of it during the day and after it's dry too.

I hope you all had a great weekend!  Goodnight!

No comments: